The president of the aggressor country, Vladimir Putin, has declared that the mobilization in Russia is over, but he says he does not know if a separate decree is necessary for this.
Source: Putin at a press conference in Sochi
Quotation: “It was done [mobilisation was announced – ed.] by my executive order, but it was done at the suggestion of the Ministry of Defence.”
Details: Putin said he would get advice on the need for a separate decree. “I will discuss with the lawyers if it is necessary to issue a decree on the completion of the mobilization, but it is over, the point has been added,” he said.
On October 31, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation claimed that it had instructed its subordinates to report on the completion of partial mobilization by November 1.
On October 28, Sergei Shoigu, Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, informed the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, that the partial mobilization was over and that 82,000 conscripts had been sent to Ukraine.
On October 31, the Kremlin eludes questions about the absence of a presidential decree confirming the end of the mobilization.
Journalists are fighting on their own front line. Support Ukrainska Pravda or become our patron!